Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Combined Story Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Combined Story Game   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

This is a forum game that requires multiple people, first one person posts part of the story, then another person posts another part continuing from the point the other person left off, after finishing that I will start us off....

A strange boy with long red hair slowly picks up a crystal looking at it closely he puts it back down throwing his hood back up and looking towards the entrence... he felt as if the place was going to close around him. he whistled and the ground shook like an earth quake was happening he quickly ran up the stairs into the light and right in front of a Ruby red dragon, he quietly patted its side holding its head close to his own. "one day... one day we will find who did that to her, and when we do.." he begun his eyes slowly going from a calm sea blue to a raging red with what seemed to be burning revenge. it slowly matched the dragons scales "we'll make them all pay Celest... we'll make them pay for what they did to Niko... we'll make them regret what they did to her... what they caused her to do..." he felt his arm throb (SP?) in pain, waves of skin started to move in his arms, veins grew then shrank as if it was trying to take him over he bit his tongue "once we get our revenge Celest... then we can move on to the next world, he said quietly kissing its head. "lets continue searching this isn't what we are looking for" He finished mounting the dragon and flying off, while what seemed to be a hooded figure stood and watched from a small group of trees..... (then someone else would continue the story)

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 pm

"Sebastian...", called out Marian.
"Yes, I know, it's time to go" , he replied as he donned his cloak. The wind started to gust and ominous clouds started to fill the sky. From the faint light that remained, the two where able to make out their destination, a small abandoned fort from the Third Era. The path to it was hidden behind thick brush and tall trees that would provide the cover theywould need to covertly reach their destination without being followed by any possible persuer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Darting through the thick undergrowth, Sebastian and Marian made their way through the deep woods. Marian occasionally weaved erratically though the bushes, causing Sebastian immesne confusion. Yes, even through the brush and the darkness, Sebastian could still see the dark shadow of the fort. It wouldn't be long, but then again, they didn't have long. And, Sebastian thought, they couldn't have gotten there at a worse time.

Last edited by Paxseko on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Forces from the Bane's legion could be seen patrolling nearby the fort even through the darkness. It was then that Sebastian realized,"Marian, wait, wait." he whispered out into the dark of the woods.
Marian had disappeared from his sight and and he could not afford to be heard by the Bane's troops. He and Marian were a few of the small number of people who knew about the passage beneath the fort, and if the Bane's members were surrounding the fort, it could mean they had discovered the passage, and doomed Marian and him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

A loud thunder like roar was heard from above the trees, the patrol was quickly startled and started looking into the sky frantically. One quickly drew his crossbow and aimed high into the sky, "Ya'll a-bunch of cowards, It's just the thunder." Said one of them in heavily decorated armor. "Th-Then whats that!" Another Yelled pointing at a monstrous bird shape in the sky, Another roar was heard and 2 of the 5 men patrolling ran into the brush straight towards where Sebastian had been hiding.....

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

As the men aproached, Sebastian quietly dispatched of them, all the while cursing Ruby and Celest's untimely arrival, wich ment he and Marian would have to make haste to retrieve the Soul of Aphordite. It was a gem the size of a man's fist, the color of a shallow sea, that was foretold to grant power to those who where chosen by some unseen spirit.

As he made his way to the fort, Sebastian looked for signs of Marian and her plan to reach the path that seemed, as of yet, undiscoverd by Bane's men.

After cleaning his clawed gauntlets on one of the slain soldier's tunics, Sebastian climbed the ruined walls of the fort and looked for a window into the North-Easter tower. From there, he would make his way down to the bottom floor and gain enterance into the old armory, where the enterance to the secret passage lay.

Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Sebastian was perturbed by the fact that the dust of stone and age had been marred recently on the trapdoor. Perhaps Marian had slipped ahead of him. Or perhaps someone indeed had found the hidden entrance? Shoving his concern aside, he lifted the door gingerly to minimize the sound of its loud, rusty hinges. Still, the hinges filled the stale, musty air with their sound. Sebastian cursed. He knew the other men had heard the agonizing screams of those he had assassinated-- but he hoped Ruby and Celest had finished the other three men so that no one could find or reveal the location of the passageway. After all, as Sebastian knew well, dead men told no tales.

Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:24 pm

As he slipped down into the passage he felt a cold murderous air, he then slowly walked down it, it was brighter then he thought, torches had been lit along the side. Sebastian quickly started jogging down the passage way hoping to catch up to Marian. As he came to a opening he saw a group of men all dead arrows had pierced them from all sides it seemed. "Traps..." he said to himself, he then started to proceed with caution fearing that if he stepped on the wrong tile at any time he could die. as he made it to a large room Marian stood in the center in front of a small chest with what seemed to be the Soul of Aphordite in her hand, her long Brown hair was down at her waist, as she turned her head slowly to face him, he felt something off about her. That something was greatly amiss...

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 pm

"Now my job is compleate, and I have no more use of you" said Marian in a dark voice.

Puzzled by what she had said, Sebastian slowly walked forward. In less time than the blink of an eye, Marian closed the distance between them and landed numerous jabs on Sebastian. Sebastian fell to his knees and nearly blacked out, at wich point Marian put a final blow to his head.

"You may not be dead, but you'll wish you where when you get back up," wispered Marian. She then pushed the Soul of Aphordite to his chest, and it dissolved into him. Sebastian's unconcious eyes began to glow through the lids in a color akin to the Soul of Aphordite. Runes of this same color and glow also apeared on his skin.

"Welcome to the world, High Mage Sebastian," wispered Marian as she dissapeared into thin air.

Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

Chapter 1

Sebastian awoke, some 12 hours later on the hard cold floor of the passageway. His cheek had grown numb from being pressed against the cold marble, and as he stood up, he realized it wasn't just his cheek that hurt, his whole body was a mess. Then he realized,"Marian!"He thought. "No. No. Come on, come on." he scrambled over to where the Soul of Aphordite should have been... but to no avail, the soul was gone. "No, not as gone as you might think."whispered an eerie and old sounding voice.
"Where- what- who was that?" questioned sebastian.
"You. Or at least, a part of you."
"What do you mean?" Asked Sebastian, his voice starting to crack with anxiety.
"Look, under your tunic."
Sebastian pulled up his tunic and looked to see... nothing. "Umm... nothing's there sir." said Sebastian, still deeply afraid of the voice.
"Do not address me that way Sebastian, call me Soul. And please, relax, it is the only way."
"Alright, I'll try."
Sebastian began to relax and put aside his worries, Soul seemed nice enough and did not seem to want to hurt him. And then, when he had finally calmed down, he became more afraid than he ever had in his life. An eruption of color and light burst from his belly and moved up to his chest. Blue light burst from the runes starting to run up and down his chest, and then... it stopped.
"Good job my boy, good job! Bravo! Bravo!" Exclaimed Soul. "You gave up your fears, even if for just a moment, and unleashed me. Unleashed yourself."
"Uunnggghhh... what are you talking about." Asked Sebastian, weary from the recent outburst from within himself.
"Why, you already know! Your former comrade told you herself. You are. High Mage. Sebastian."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Sebastian sat down slowly as his body ached and his mind reeled. He tried to reason with himself-- this couldn't be happening.
"But it can and has." The voice replied.
Sebastian shook his head and tried to reason that the voice wasn't there-- certainly it was because of the blow he had taken to his head from Marian that he was hearing things.
"I am working on repairing that damage to you, High Mage."
Sebastian cringed, and his muscles remained tightly wound as he pondered what it was exactly Marian had done to him. He had trusted her with his life so many times-- why would he betray her like this?
"She nay betrayed you. She did this as a favour-- to unlock who you were truly meant to be."
"Just. Be quiet!" Sebastian roared. His own voice filled the hallway and bounced off the walls. He realized just how dark it was as he considered a single glowing ember that was once a torch on the wall.
Suddenly, the torch relit, and then the next one, then the next one, and then they were all lit again and Sebastian was covering his eyes from the light. It wasn't quite a normal flame-- the seemingly normal wood torchs with oil-soaked rags emitted a blue hue as they crackled with renewed vigour.
Suddenly, Sebastian was considering the pile of corpses with arrows in them thanks to the light. There was no decomposition-- it was too chill and dry in the passageway to encourage any such thing in such a short time.
"They weren't meant for me, and so I had to eliminate them." the Voice said quietly.
Sebastian stood slowly, but he realized that this time his pain was almost completely gone. His eyes widened as he moved his arm around and found no stiffness or soreness.
Back to top Go down
Krelldin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

"Ahhh, yes, you are wondering how you are already feeling good as new! Well, as I told you, I have been fixing you up. Well, we better get on your way, before the entire cieling falls on our head! Your friend has been causing quite the riot up there, crushing what remaind of those ingrates that tried to take me," said Soul

"Gods! I told him to not get himself into a frenzy here!" Exclaimed Sebastian as he ran down the passageway.

Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 pm

As Sebastian bolted down the dark passage way he quickly swung open the exit he saw Ruby, his long red hair dangling down his back. A cloaked man was holding onto his collar. Sebastian quickly looked around, then entire tower and been cut in half it seemed. "Oh, how interesting... someone actually came out of there... hmm So where is the Gem boy?" The cloaked Stranger asked starring at Sebastian.

"Why should I tell you?" Sebastian said clenching his fists. Who the hell is this guy... Sebastian thought heavily.

"RUN NOW!" Soul voice rang out inside of Sebastians head. "If you don't you may die! You don't have full control over me yet, and by the looks of it you weren't the only one looking for me." Sebastian didn't want to admit it but Soul was right. But he felt as if he was frozen in place, like he had no control over his body. a picture of a girl with long green hair flowed into his mind beside the girl was a boy with long red hair, the girl was holding something a a black orb with a eye in it, above them were 2 dragons one red and one blue, multiple names flowed into his head, Eärendur, Niko, Celest, Garret, and Saimax.

"So Eärendur how long has it been since we last met? You are persistent to stay alive, I must say. When I saw your dragon I was rather shocked, though she is no match for Gondrak... but you knew this already didn't you?" The cloaked man said his voice paralyzing Sebastian. Ruby spit into the mans face.

"I'll make you pay for what you did to her... I'll make you pay for what you did to Niko!" Ruby yelled, "She had nothing to do with your deal! all she wanted was to live peacefully, but you couldn't let her do that, for what? a stupid gem! I swore that no matter what it takes I'll be the one to end your life... I'll rip your heart out with my bear hands... if you have one that is." Ruby finished his eyes going from a calm and collected blue to a blood red color. "Celest feels the same as I do, and I won't die until I kill you!" he yelled as he kicked the cloaked man, who lost his grip. "Sebastian run! we're no match for him as it is now so if you want to live get out of here!" Ruby yelled at Sebastian who could move again...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

Sebastian broke through the trees, retreating along the rough path that he had taken with Marian not even a day ago. It had seemed a lifetime, however, he reflected, as he remembered looking at Marian's cool, green eyes as she had walked beside him.
How... how could she have just done what she did? Was this really the same woman that he had though about committing his life to? Had he really been such a fool?
"I am still unsure why you think the woman committed an atrocity." Soul said gently. "You seem to want to believe this about her, more than it is even so."
Sebastian tried to catch his breath, as he was running at full speed, completely distracted by his thoughts. As his mind slipped back to the scene he had just seen with the stranger and Arkz, he realized instead that there was no breath to catch-- his lungs were still perfectly calm, as if he wasn't running at all.
"I am infusing your muscles with the oxygen they need." Soul's graceful croon rummaged through his mind searchingly. "You nay need to worry about all of that."
Back to top Go down
Krelldin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Sebastian awoke in the tavern room he had rented the night before. He had drawn the curtains so he could experiment with his newly attained power. He had found that he could create seals he would normaly have to spend much time drawing in an instant, and form an orb of blue energy, so long as he consentrated hard enough. Soul had been quiet, letting him explore on his own. He wondered exactly how much power he still hadn't tapped into.

After putting his boots and clawed gauntlets on, he made his way down to the tavern's main room and droped off the room key. From there, he made his way into the crowded city streets. He was in Arthfael, a town over-run with the rich. Most had made their fortunes selling various goods across the land. It was here that Sebastian had been found by the Shade Knights, a secret arm of the King's Gaurd. Then, he had been nothing but a street urchin, stealing food just to survive. They had seen something special in him he hadn't been aware of himself. At the time, he was only a small boy, hardly past his eighth birthday.

Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 pm

As Sebastian walked down the street he saw 2 young boys raining in poorly conditioned clothing, a old women was yelling from down the street "STOP THOSE THIEVES!! THEY'VE STOLEN MY BREAD!!!" The Wretched old women yelled, Sebastian began to pursue them though, not to catch them but out of his own curiosity. They were quick, and knew the streets well, just as soon as Sebastian thought he lost them a large pain in his left eye occurred, he quickly closed it and held his hand to it, then moved his hand away when the pain seized and reopened his eye, a faint blue blur of 2 boys running from the other side of a building was visible to him.

"Helpful?" Soul asked from within his head. Soul had been the one who had done this, just one of the many abilities the spirit must hold he thought for a second and then began pursuing them again, a left, a right, down the street, over a wagon, these boys were either trained or desperate. when he finally felt he had caught up to them enough Sebastian judged he was far enough away from them and close his right eye, allowing him to see more clearly with the left eyes new found ability, he saw 4 blurs, 2 of them were the boys he was chasing, and the other 2 were different, one seemed to be against a wall and very fragile, a old lady perhaps, maybe their mother, and the other was a small girl, she was tiny, possibly around the age of 6 or 7, the boys though now he could get a clear look at them, one seemed to be about 14 to 15 the other possibly barley 11 years old. As Sebastian rose to leave, seeing all he wanted, he heard a women scream, quickly looking back in their direction he saw 3 grown man knocking the children aside and grabbing viciously at the woman. "What will you do?" Soul asked, its voice sounding female and hurt, as if she was feeling the pain of them. What can I do... if I try to interrupt or fight them i'll be the one punished... Sebastian thought. "If you feel that way, Then perhaps I should not allow you any of the power bestowed upon you, the power you have now is to help people, not to let them suffer." Soul said and vanished from his mind.

"Hey lets take the woman back to the barracks I bet the guys would like to have fun with her." Sebastian overheard one of them say. "Yeah Kai, the Boss will love this." another one said. "What about the kids Sal, Kai, should we bring them with us or what?" the last one said. "Kill them Mike, no witnesses." Kai said ruthlessly. Sebastian felt something inside of him snap, he felt his teeth grind together, he couldn't take it anymore, it couldn't just let this happen in front of him. Sebastian quickly dashed down the alley to where the men were. "Huh, who the hel-" Mike began but was stopped by a sword cutting through his throat, "GAH!" Sal said as the very sword entered into his stomach, Sebastian then kicked Sal off his sword. "Listen punk I don't know who you think you're dealing with, but I'm Lieutenant Kai Willhammer, and don't think for a second you're going to get away with killing two of my men! Now tell me your name and I may just let you off with being hung in front of the town." Kai finshed drawing his sword.

"I AM HIGH MAGE SEBASTIAN DRISAR! AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HURT ANYMORE INNOCENT PEOPLE!" Sebastian yelled his hair seemed to fly in the wind from his power. He was wondering where the words came from, they just slipped out of his mouth, as if he had no idea what he was saying. But his anger didn't drop, "YOU WILL BURN FOR 1000 YEARS!!" Sebastian yelled one more time pointing at Kai. Kai just laughed as he looked up 10,000 volts of electricity coursed into his armor cooking him in his own armor. Sebastian just looked stunned, never had he ever done something like that, such a powerful attacked by such powerful emotion. as he turned around he saw the frightened look on the children and the woman, he reached into his coin purse and felt for his money, I only have enough money for a tavern and some food... He thought, but he took his coin purse and handed it to the women. "Buy food and clothing for your family, and the tavern I was just at, the broken boar, is hiring I suggesting heading there." Sebastian said with a smile. as he rose he started walking away. Soul appeared in his head again all he good feel from it was a cheerful proud and happy feeling, as if he had pleased it.

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Chapter 2

Marian stood, leaning over the windowsill in her hotel room. It was nearing midnight and and a fair breeze softly tossed the curtains and her hair to the side. She looked out over the old Spaniard city, and, slowly, a tear began to slide down her cheek. "Damn-it!" She yelled,"Damn-it all!! Why did it come to this?!" Her anger swelling,"He's not ready! He won't be able to control it! And-and... and I can't lose him!" her anger turned to grief, and worry.
Thump-Thump-Thump "Huh!" gasped Marian, hearing someone walk up the old wooden stairs.
She quickly closed the windows, sat down at her desk and opened a book. Creackkkkk, the old door to her room opened. "Oh good Marian, you're here." spoke a charming voice.
"Yes, of course. I've been waiting here for you Krieg. We have some business to get down to, don't we?" Marian said seductively."To help the Bane's right-hand man in any way would be an honor."
"Yes. Now, please, come into my room and I'll show you the battle plans for our attack on Arthfael."Said Krieg, oblivious to Marian's attempt at persuading him," As a former military adviser, we believe you could help us plan the-"No... not right now, It's getting to be awfully late and it will be better to do this in the morning, when we are both fully awake. Then we can be fully focused. But as for now, we might as well get, unfocused." Marian whispered soothingly.
Krieg finally caught on,"Oh, well then, how about we, get down to business, eh?"
"Hee-hee." Marian laughed," Nice one sweetie."
But on the inside... Idiot. Hope those battle plans aren't locked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krelldin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 pm

"Sebastian! Welcome home!" Said Fredric, a man who had become a part of the Shade Knights shortly before Sebastian. "But, where's Marian?", he asked.

"She...well, its complicated. Come join the debrief and I'll tell you. It's not something I want to speak of twice.", replied Sebastian solumly. He made his way through the old stone building that served as the headquarters for the Shade Knights untill he reached a grandly decorated red door. He took a deep breath and then opend the door and went into the room of Master Ulfric, the man who controlled all the assignments.

He was a large man, hardly what anyone would expect to lead a group that specialised in the covert. He had short grey hair and a large beard. As always, he wore a red tunic, leather chaps, and the black cloak that would be iconic of the Shade Knights if anyone lived to tell of it.

"Ah, Sebastian, you have returned. And why do I see Fredric by your side instead of Marian?" He spoke with his voice that none other surpassed in deepness.

"That I shall explain to you know, Master." Began Sebastian, as he started to explain the chaotic events that where suppose to be a rather simple mission.

Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"What??!! She What!!??" Shouted Ulfric, shooting up out of his chair and knocking over almost everything on the table.
"Yes, I'm sorry Master Ulfric. I-it was hard for me to believe too, and I was there!"Sebastian's eye started to get a little teary and before he knew it, he was bent over on the ground crying.
"I'm sorry Master, I don't know why she did it, I swear! I barely know who she is anymore! And that's just the thing! I want to know her, I want to know her like I once did! I want to know that she's my friend!!"
"Now, now. Don't trouble yourself Sebastian, I have gone through many relationships like this, all ending the same way as yours and Marian's. It's not a thing you get used to. But through all those broken hearts of mine, I always had someone to turn to, to make things all right." Ulfric spoke in a manner that could only be achieved by one who had experienced almost every type of pain... and love.
"And now, I'm here for you, to make things all right." Spoke Ulfric.
"Thank you Master, thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Marian looked at the worn wood panels of the floor underneath her in disdain. The pain in the pit of her stomach was consuming her like a fire. "All of that-- for this." She crinkled the page in her hand, while she turned her eyes to the streets once more.

"There may have been a better way... there must have been." She looked at the dead man on the bed behind her. "All that I've done.... Is there really any way to save my soul now? No, there isn't. I must hope to redeem Sebastian-- I gave him the Soul that might have redeemed my sins, but-- I knew-- I don't deserve it. Finally, to do something with less selfishness. To invest the last of my innocence, goodness, and kindness in him-- and he mustn't know what I'm doing for him.... the ultimate pain-- letting him think I betrayed him... when my heart is heavy with missing him, when I am doing everything I've learned in this cruel world to--"

Marian put her hand over her face to catch the sudden tears. She felt an urge to scream in anguish, as atrocities she had committed flashed before her eyes seamlessly. In moments her mind's eye was engaged with an image of a child, picking flowers in the field near her house. She was tall and slender, graceful and bold. That girl was her. Before she was corrupted.

Marian looked out the window and considered the distance to the city streets. "No use trying here-- I probably wouldn't even break anything at all... and that would be selfish on top of selfish..." She closed the curtains, and grimaced at the dead man.

"I wish I could join him, but I cannot. Not right now. These plans will save many. They will save Sebastian. And they will save my Soul."
Back to top Go down
Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 pm

As Sebastian walked out of the Shade Knights headquarters, he said to Soul,"Hey Soul, I have some questions for you."
"Alright,"Spoke Soul,"what are they?"
"Well for one, is anyone else able to hear you?"Asked Sebastian
"I don't understand,"said Soul,"No one can hear me at all. What do you mean by anyone Else?"
"Well, I can hear you, Soul. So can anyone besides me hear you?"Questioned Sebastian.
"But that's just it. I am you. So therefore, no one can hear me."Declared Soul.
"Well, that brings me to my next question."Said Sebastian
"Let's hear it."
"So then, was I like, destined to have you as my umm... partner or something?"
"Oh no, no, no Sebastian. Not at all. There is no such thing as destiny or fate, I would expect you to know that by now."Said Soul.
"Well yeah, but, in old storys and legends, there's always some sort of "Destined Hero" or something." Sebastian told Soul.
"Well, maybe they were destined for the task, but you, you are not."
"Soul, you are making no sense whatsoever." Said Sebastian.
"Well remember, I am You."
"Graah! Dang it Soul, you are the craziest thing there is!..."Sebastian's face lit up into a grin." But then again, you are me."
Sebastian smiled and laughed, and a warm glow came from Soul, and they both knew, they could count on each other. Because of course, If you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krelldin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:04 pm

"Sebastian, make our way to the nearest secluded are, preferbly deep into a forest, there is something I must teach you." Requested Soul, as Sebastian began to move toward his quartars.

"Alright, if you insist, but wouldn't it be better if I got some rest first?" He replied.

"Oh, don't worry about that, you'll get plenty of it after we reach our destination."

Sebastian walked through the street toward the Eastern gate. From there, he make his way down paths that grew less and less visable, untill there wasn't one. At that point, he followed a stream bed and found the grove he use to train in secret in while he was being taught to become a Shade Knight.

He had only ever brought one person there, and that was Marrian. As he thought of the time they had spent there, his chest tightened and a tear escaped from him.

"Oh, you consamated your love for the first time here, didn't you?" Asked Soul.

Sebastian remained quiet for a moment, then: "So what is it you wanted to show me?"

"Oh, fine. Sit down. Now, pull out your sword and point it at the water."

Sebastian slowly unsheathed his sword, a marvelous instrument of death. The metal of the gaurd and blade had been blued so they would be near compleatly unseen at night. Even the oak of the hilt had been dyed. From tip to hilt, it measured to be four feet.To Sabastian, the thing itself embodied death. Even more slowly then he had removed it from it's sheath, he pointed it toward the river.

Once the tip of the blade was in line with the water, a bolt of bright blue energy left it and hit the water, evaporating a portion of it three inches in diameter instantly.

"This," said Soul, " is but one of the spells you shall have to learn to even begin to scrach the surface on your new abilitys."

Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Sebastian,"How did you do that?"
"You mean how did you do that."
"Ohhh... whatever."
"But seriously though Soul, why is it that sometimes I can access my powers like right now, and sometimes I can't, like back when we first met."Questioned Sebastian.
"Well you see, since we are connected so tightly that we are one, however you feel affects how limited I am to granting you my powers like now."Answered Soul,"You see, when we first met, you were very frightened, and in turn, I ended up hiding deep within you. So far, in fact, that even the most skilled mages would not be able look into you and be able to tell I was there. It's sort of like a turtle's instinct to hide in it's shell. But when you mustered up enough courage, I was set loose, even slightly appearing on your skin."
"Slightly?"Said Sebastian.
"Yes, I can do much more than that."Boasted Soul, (in an unmeaningful way)"And also now and when we saw the thieving boys, you were calm and I was able to give you power then. And then when we confronted Kai, you were angry and seized the power from me."
"Oh... sorry about that."apologized Sebastian, his head drooping.
"No need for apologies, my dear boy, that was an excellent start on learning how to use the magic yourself." Encouraged Soul,"But try not to lose control that much..."
"Oh, well yea-- Urgent news! Urgent news for Sebastian Drisar! Sebastian! Sebastian where are you?!"Shouted a voice from somewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Sebastian quietly looked around as Soul retreated back into his deep subconscious he then yelled "Over Here!". A man seemed to come out of the trees, he was the adviser to Ulfric which meant that either Ulfric had a job for him, or he wanted more info about what happened.

"Lord Ulfric would like to see you right away" The Adviser said bowing his head down. Sebastian just stood and nodded signalling the adviser to go foward. Hey Soul, I have a question for you. he said in his head, which had became the most efficient way to get Souls attention. Are you a girl or a boy? I know you said we are one and all, but you seem to hide stuff from me. there was a imminent silence from within his mind.

"I am a girl" Soul said in his head, "And you're not my first host either.... We are one in body and spirit, but not one in mind, we can communicate yes, but i can stop helping you at any chance... it's strange how in this era your Knights and wizards try to keep peace in your lands but all you do is cause more destruction... and then you use my kind to aid in that destruction, you use us to cause pain and suffering to harm children and women and families who don't deserve such a torture..." soul finshed, Sebastian felt a cold sad emotion coming from her, Soul.... I'm sorry I didn't know... Sebastian said in his head, "Tis alright... besides my name isn't really Soul... but.. that is for a later time... for now I'm going to rest." soul said vanishing from his thoughts, he could no longer feel her presence in his head. As Sebastian followed the Adviser back into town he saw Ulfric with a group of men, not the normal type he usually sees. Mages of a kind, they all seemed fairly interested in what Ulfric was telling them.

"My Lord, I have brought Sebastian as you have asked." The Adviser said bowing then kneeling before Ulfric. Ulfric scratched his chin and eyed Sebastian up and down.

"How old are you again Sebastian?" Ulfric asked his eyes penetrating into Sebastians. Sebastian had never felt Ulfrics gaze like this before, even when he was mad, he was much more calm and collected then this.

"I'm 20... Mi'lord..." Sebastian murmured sweating from his brow. He still couldn't feel soul anywhere in his mind. Ulfric dropped his hand and turned to one of the Mages nodding his head Ulfric slowly began walking away.

"We have our orders..." One of them said holding his hand out towards Sebastian. "We apologize ahead of time, but Lord Ulfric wants the Gem of Aphrodite inside of you." he finished as a flaming ball materialized into the mans hand. Sebastian quickly drew his sword with his right hand and pointed it at the mages, trying to remember what had happened at the grove, as he felt his body become instantly exhausted the lighting fled down into the sword but stopped at the blade and exploded. Boof! The mages quickly covered their eyes while Sebastian went tumbling backwards the sword flew out of his hand.

"Gah!" Sebastian yelled as he hit the ground, he felt a warm liquid go down his right arm, he could barley move it. Quickly thinking about the mages he looked around for his sword, he saw the handle and half the blade on the ground away from him, It must have broke when I tried using that spell, dammit of all the times to- Gah! He thought, his arm was bleeding badly he could feel the blood drip down off of it. as he tried rolling onto his stomach to get away a knife flew beside his head.

"Interesting trick... but we will end you now." One of the mages spoke drawing a sword and swinging down aiming at Sebastians neck. Sebastian closed his eyes and thoughts of Marian flowed through his mind, all his hope of seeing her again vanished. Ting! a loud clinging sound was heard, as Sebastian opened his eyes, a sword had stopped the mages, and a single thread of green hair fell onto his chest.

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 am

"Damn it Soul, why do you keep choosing such incompitent hosts?" Said the woman who Sebastian recognized from the flash of memory he had witnessed from Soul before fleeing the ruins of the fort where he found her as Niko.

"Where did she come from?" Shouted one of the six mages.

"I don't care. Just get her!" Shouted the mage that apeared to be the leader.

Before any of them could begin to cast a spell, Niko ran over and cut down two of them. Her sword flew through them like warm butter, not even slowing in the slightest when passing through bone. One of the mages shot off an elmentless ball of energy, wich Niko dodged with ease. She charged and ran him through, tearing the blade out through his right side after the hilt toched his tunic. She reached her hand toward the remaining three mages, and a flash of briliant light came from it, blinding them. Before they could regain sight, Niko ran over and lopped off each of their heads.

"You, new host to Soul, come with me." Stated Niko coldly.

Sebastian hesitated, then, considering the specticle he had just whitnessed, decided to follow her.

As they ran North, all Sebastian could think about was the fact that he had just been betrayed, again.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   

Back to top Go down

Combined Story Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next