Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mass Effect 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Mass Effect 3   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

So if I'm gone a bit, please know where I am....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 pm

I got the collector's edition, and I'm going to play it this weekend, for sure.
>_>
I decided to nay go back and redo about 12 hours of gameplay on Mass Effect 2 to ensure that EVERYONE survives. Mabi has taught me the value of going with and learning from my mistakes, even if the onely reason that any of my crew died on Mass Effect 2 was that I was sidetracked by the Gold Saucer and working to complete all of my downloadable content after my crew was abducted, blissfully thinking that the world would stay on hold while I finished up all of my quests.

Alas, most of my crew was slurry by the time I got to the final boss of Mass Effect 2. Including the lesbian therapist who was in love with my female Shephard. LAWL. Can't say I regretted that much. >_> I'm already stuck with being Liara's mate for life, even though I was so naive that I didn't know that was what I had picked her as a romance option back in Mass Effect one... @_@ ACK.
Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Lol nniiccee Smile I usually have to have at least one character I make a lesbo xD,

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

HA! I told Liara I wanted to be her friend after all this and so that is now closed.
When I imported my char it said:
Romanced Liara in Mass Effect One
Did not Romance anyone in Mass Effect Two (even though the only thing I did not do with Liara was crassly invite her to my bed... @_@ but I guess I have to play by the game's rules of what 'romance' is)
I am wondering if nay romancing anyone in Mass Effect Two closed my romance options with, for example, Garrus. Gosh! His romance in Mass Effect Two, as I saw on Youtube, was co cute, I realllly was tempted to persue it, but ultimately, I didn't want to make him feel awkward. xD
See here:

Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:53 am

Okay, this is kind of more of a gameplay diary at this point, which I'm enjoying. :U
The past couple of nights I got back Jack (sort of-- nay playable-- she's a teacher now at a uni xD) and I also got EDI-- now in a body. Looks like Kaiden only went on one mission with us and is out-- and Thane doesn't want to come with us and wants to die peacefully. Miranada didn't come after meeting with her, either.
Any major decions made? I rescued Jack and kept ALL of her students alive. Major paragon points there. But when she punched me and told me she was right about Cerberus, I didn't take kindly to that and got a few renegade points. I knew that would be the only thing she'd really respect, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Since I last posted, I have seen Wrex, a female krogan that saved the Krogans, and Mordin again. I cured the genophage, and I lost Mordin doing so 0__________0. That was so awful-- we finally get to hear him sing and they make it into a tragic moment. >_> But the genophage HAD to be cured. Neither were playable.

Saw Grunt again, and he almost died fighting so that the Arachni queen that I orginally released could escape the Reapers. I figured I had lost him, but he came out a bloody mess instead. NO PLAYABLE KROGAN THIS TIME :'(.

Samara almsot shot herself, but I intervened and stopped her. She lost another daughter, and the code said she needed to shoot her daughter. Instead, her daughter will still be living to fit her code-- in a ruined monastery... Of course, she's another non-playable.

Finally, Tali is helping us out, and Legion is helping Tali out. I LOVE Legion. But the quarians are NUTS starting a war against the geth when the reapers invade. Tali wanted to find a peaceful resolution, but instead the quarians drove the geth right into the arms of the Reapers. Furthermore, my grand idea to overwrite the geth that think the Reapers were gods was a bad idea, as it resulted in more Geths rebelling and joining the Reapers. I wondered about that, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Seemed so logical-- just tweak their programs a little. But it was mind control and it violated their freewill. BAD PAXSEKO. I just thought perhaps that if they weren't obsessed with the Reapers maybe people wouldn't see them as a threat and wouldn't kill them all....

Saw Jacob-- he's having a baby with some scientist. But who cares.

Seems nay romancing anyone at all in Mass Effect 2 left me with option of the lesbian therapist and Kaiden. O_o When the lesbian therapist looks like a better option (though I chose not to already-- getting in the shower with someone seems unethical when there have been no commitments made, regardless), one could wonder about my sexual orientation, or, if they knew Kaiden, they could nod slowly in understanding.

-_- I'll have to look up Garrus' romance and see if there's anything to regret this time that I ultimaetly couldn't morally commit to.
Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh yeah, Garrus' romance was gorgeous in ME3. :'(
If I'd picked anyone would have been him, because it's vague about the contact, anyway.
As it was, I was alone having nightmares before the final battle.. Just because I didn't want to frak someone, didn't mean that I didn't need emotional support before the final battle. -_-
Soooo
Finished the game like a week ago.
The ending is as bad as they said it is.
It violates everything the game stands for-- having a choice but also having the decisions you've ALREADY made affect what decisions you can make at that point.
For instance, how much sense would it have made for me to tell EDI she has free will, allow the Geth to keep Reaper code so that they can evolve into true life, unite the Geth and the Quarians, and then at the end decide to end all synthetic life. Why, it wouldn't! AT ALL!
I chose synthesis, and so even though I told EDI and Joker to cool it, because synthetics and organics need a longer union of friendship before they go trying to figure out how to screw each other, there they were, the new Adam and Eve -_-
*throws control pad
ARGH!

Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm

xD, i know right, i hated that, it's just like, you either screw the game, you either scream the game, OR You either SCREW THE GAME, their is no other option, they said they are working on a differnt ending thou.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1